And that's a wrap...

Sinner's Fall - Avril Ashton

So this is the last of The Brooklyn Sinners for me. Overall I really enjoyed this series and it was made even more enjoyable by the fact that it was a buddy read with Mammarella and I got to make a new friend as well when Tully joined us.

Sinner's Fall focused on Tommy and Mateo, two very different men. Tommy and Mateo's story started in book 2, Sinner Savior and has now come full circle. Tommy's life, especially his childhood was a nightmare and things didn't end well for Tommy and Mateo when Tommy ran away from Mateo. In Sinner's Fall circumstances bring them back together and Mateo is determined to give him the help he needs and then walk away. Something that ends up being easier said than done.

I really enjoyed this series and overall 'A Sinner Born' was my favorite book, but, I'm glad I took the time to read all the stories in this series. I don't think I would have gotten some of the connections that were made between characters and storylines if I hadn't.

I look forward to reading other stories by this author and I've heard rumors there might even be more from this series, a possible spin off I'm told ;-)