A better story for A Better Man...I very much doubt that's possible...

A Better Man (The Men of Halfway House) - Jaime Reese

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this review 1 because there are some fabulous reviews for this book already, 2 because I'm already reading book #2 so I would hope that alone is an indication of how much I enjoyed this book, 3 because I unfortunately have a busy day ahead of me so I don't have time to dedicate to a lengthy review and 4 I haven't had my coffee yet so I'm pretty sure I don't have the ability to properly formulate words into a coherent sentence much less paragraphs that would express how much I absolutely loved this book.

Ok, having said that I'm going to try and construct at least one sensible paragraph that will explain this...here goes...

Matt...hot...Julian...really, really freakin' hot!!! Matt + Julian = EXPLOSIVE HEAT!!!!!

Sam...oh damn...how do I explain Sam.  Wait...got it...Sam is the man that every woman hopes will fall in love with her but for this book he's the good friend that every man who finds themselves in a crappy situation hopes he can have. Matt's family figures fairly prominently in the story as does Julian's just in different ways and the impact that they have on each of these men is also very different. Ok, my coherent thoughts are leaving me so time to wrap this up...The Men of Halfway House is a fantastic start to what currently is a series of 3 books and if the rest are this good I hope there's a hella' lot more to come. Seriously, read the book I honestly couldn't put it down. Thank heavens I can multi-task or supper would have been a disaster...the end.