Book #2 reads as good as book #1...

A Hunted Man - Jaime Reese

A Hunted Man for me was definitely every bit as good as book one. Hunter and Cameron were smokin' hot and sexy together. I loved watching Hunter break down Cameron's protective façade. Showing Cameron little by little that he wasn't going anywhere and that Cameron was not only worthy of a better life but he damned well deserved it. And then there is Cameron with his amazing ability to keep trying long after others would have given up and without even realizing that's what he was doing. It was so endearing and just made me root for him and adore him all the more.

The underlying story of what happened to Cameron and how he came to be in prison was well done and had me intrigued from start to finish. It was the perfect way for the author to impart all of Cameron's background as well as other relevant information in a very reader friendly manner, holding my interest without becoming a big info dump that bored me to tears. Because when you think about it there was a lot of information shared with us, which had it been handled wrong would have made this book crash and burn and not in that fun Ty & Zane way that we all love.

So overall yes, book 2 was every bit as awesome of a read as book 1. I am hooked and more than ready to start book 3, A Restored Man, which I'm led to understand will live up to my expectations as well...so, I'm outta' here. I have things to do and books about adorable, sexy men to read. Life is good, isn't it?