I have no words...

Beneath the Stain - Part Seven - Amy Lane

yep, I've been sitting here for the past 30 minutes staring at a blank screen hoping for some magical words but I have none. I think Ms. Lane used all the magical words when she wrote this story because there just don't seem to be any floating around in the air right now so I'm pretty much at a loss for what to do here. How to explain what an amazing journey I just took with the most incredible collection of people. I know it's probably going to be a long time before my heart stops aching and I feel like I've got some equilibrium back in my brain.

Right now the only thing that I can even think of to say is if you haven't read Beneath the Stain you need to seriously think about it. I'm not going to go into the details of the story because that's what the blurbs are for and quite frankly that's what the book is for to tell you a story and this is one hell of an incredible story...seriously, think about look at it...read it. Yeah, it'll probably leave you feeling battered and broken and shedding more than a few tears but in the end Ms. Lane fixes that which she breaks so like the rest of us who have read Beneath the Stain you'll be ok.