I'm giving this one all the stars and then some...

The Burnt Toast B&B - Heidi Belleau;Violetta Vane, Rachel Haimowitz

I love, love, loved this book. It was...I don't even think I have the words to explain this so I'm going to suggest that you go see Dani's review on GR because I couldn't do a better job than she did no matter how hard I try and here's the link... https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1120036665?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1

Now for my part anyone who knows me can probably take a good guess at why this book grabbed me and wouldn't let go. That's right it's all about Ginsberg. He's fabulous. He's the type of person that makes others a better person just for having known him and that's what he did for Derrick. He didn't try to change Derrick but he did enable him to be honest and true with himself. Derrick needed to redefine a lot of who he was. Not because he was bad. He truly wasn't but a lot of his fundamental beliefs were misguided and he needed to rethink them in order to become the person that he truly wanted to be.

The other person in this story whom I really came to like was Derrick's ex, Jim. I'd love to see him get his own story and his own HEA. He was adorable and I think there's so much more to be told about him.

'The Burnt Toast B&B' was a story that touched my heart on a personal level and made me appreciate my Ginsberg so much more than I already do. We all have a Ginsberg in our lives the question is do we realize it. Do we see and appreciate that amazing person who makes us strive to be more, to be better. I know who my Ginsberg is and I thank god for him every day, do you?