Ooooh YEAH!!!! I'm a THIRDS Nerd!

Against the Grain - Charlie Cochet

I totally squirreled when I saw this one. I'm suppose to be reading 'A Little Life' I promised a friend I would get to it very soon. But...come on, it's THIRDS and there's just no way I could wait so I didn't.

I love this series. I'm not really going to say a whole lot here because if you go to GR there's all kinds of awesome reviews for this book. I will say this is a series that you need to read in order to really get the most enjoyment from it. So far the main couple in the series has  been Sloane and Dex, so it was nice to have a little change of pace and not only see some progress made in the relationship department between Cael (who is Dex's brother) and Ash (Sloane's best friend) but to also find out a little more about these two men.

Sparks was also a pleasant surprise. I think I might end up liking her or possibly I might like hating her or hate liking her. I'm still not sure on that one. But, she's interesting and I think her presence is going to add to the storyline in future. Last but not least for me is Austen. I love this character and I've diligently got my fingers crossed for more of him and from the look of the authors writing schedule I'm going to have to keep my fingers crossed until 2017. Damn. I hope they don't cramp too much. Oh well, at least I'll have some more THIRDS novels between now and then to keep me going.