It's Mary Calmes ladies and gents. You know I'm about to flail and fangirl my heart out.

Fit to be Tied - Mary Calmes

It's Mary Calmes and Mary Calmes is Mary Calmes is Mary Calmes. She's my crack, she's the goddess who puts smiles back on my face when I can't find them. I don't care what is wrong with this book because for me all was right. I love Miro, clothes whore that he be. Ian is so incredibly adorable and sexy and hot. I don't know how he does that.

I'd like to explain this fascination of mine but truly I can't other than to say that for whatever reason this author's books hit all the right buttons for me. I love her characters and all their flaws and foibles. They are perfectly imperfect and I simply love it all.

For the most part this is an author that people tend to either love her or leave her. I love her unapologetically so and make no effort to analyze why.

Now that I've got that out of my system, I'm just going to add that this book was no exception for me and I absolutely loved the story and  can't wait to see what happens next with these two men.