Short and sweet and can we get back to Rob & Russ...

Oh, Crap! This Jock's Getting Married - Wade Kelly

That's right Cole and Ellis finally tie the knot. Life's not perfect but that's ok they're together and they're getting married.

This was a free read provided by the author to let us all catch up with the characters from her book 'My Roommates a Jock? Well Crap!' first off let me just say if you haven't read this Ms Wade freely admits that she is aware that it needs editing and I have to agree she tells no lies there and it's free.

While I enjoyed getting another peek at Cole, Ellis, Rob and Russ and some of the other characters from this first book I found this a bit confusing and that was probably as much because it's been about 2 years and well over 300 books since I read this one as it was the fact that the story at times did appear to be a bit all over the map and there we have it a bit of confusion. Still over all it was fun to step back into this story and I look forward to book #2 'No! Jocks Don't Date Guys' which is due out next month (December).

Psst, I almost forgot if you want to know why I want to get back to Rob and Russ you'll have to read this story ;-)