I really was taking a break after this one...honest I was...

The Bridge of Silver Wings - John  Wiltshire

and sadly taking a break lasted for about 2 seconds before I started reading the next book in the series. I think that, more than anything says how much I enjoyed this book and since I have every intention of starting my Christmas reading marathon on December 1st and I have 4 books left in this series. I'm not even sure if this is possible but I'm going to take a shot at reading them all by December 1st. So wish me luck.

This also means that the reviews are going to be brief. In a nutshell I loved this book the first half of the story had me sitting on the edge of my seat it was awesome and gut wrenching and nail biting. I thought the second half was going to loose me. It just wasn't holding my attention like the first half was and then WHAM!!! Sucker punch. It nailed me and reeled me in. So at the end loved it, it was incredible and I'm off to read book #4 This Other Country. Which by the way has already had me going 'what the hell' by the end of the first page...yep, I'm thinking this is gonna' be good.