It's time for this little doggie to get along...

Married Cowboy (Love Wins (JMS Books)) - Drew Hunt

Married Cowboy is the third story in Drew Hunt's series 'Calvin's Cowboys' and it's definitely the end of the rodeo for this cowgirl. Yes, this review is probably going to be filled with cheesy, lame comments just like the story and just like the story I'm going to keep it short.

So in that vein let's start with what I liked...it was short, less than 50 pages short. I cannot express how profoundly grateful I am for this fact, so I won't even begin to try.

Now as for what I didn't like...from start to finish the dialogue was frequently cheesy and we're not talking the good cheese here. The MCs were flat, their attraction was non-existent the sex was B-O-R-I-N-G and sadly in spite of how short this story was I found myself skimming through it. The wedding which should have been the big romantic climatic event was lame.

It's been a while since I read the first two books and while they weren't epic by any means I had found them to be cute and entertaining. Sadly this installment in the lives of Calvin and Brock lacked even that. So I'm done here and ready to ride off into the sunset where this series is concerned.