What's a man to do when phone sex just doesn't work...

Phonebook - Amy Lane

'Puppy, Car and Snow' was the first story I read that featured Ryan & Scott and ironically the third story that Ms Lane wrote about this couple. I enjoyed it so much that when I stumbled across this one I just had to read it. 'Phonebook' is the second story about them and for most of the story they're not even in the same city and yet somehow this turned out to be a very sweet and sexy little interlude.

Ryan is out of town on business and these men are missing each other something fierce. So what's a man to do? Why have phonebook sex...of course and if you want to know what that is you'll need to read the story. It's fun and steamy times for these men as they discover that if phone sex isn't your thing there's always the phonebook.

'Phonebook' was a short, sweet, sexy break for me that I thoroughly enjoyed and now I find myself wondering if I should track down the Ms Lane's first story about these two men. I usually read a series from start to finish but in this case I'm willing to make an exception and read from finish to start.