Second time around still as good...

Evenfall Vol. 1 Director's Cut - Ais, Santino Hassell

This is actually a re-read for me. I read ICoS for the first time about 3+ years ago and needless to say I loved it then and I did review it at the time. I can't say that how I feel about the series so far has really changed except that I'm probably enjoying this even more because this time I'm reading the books with my awesome friends Christelle and Jewel...well, ok Jewel's a sort of on this one. Seems she's really enjoying the story and has left us pokey joe's eating her dust because she can't wait to find out what happens next, but she still pops around to visit and chat with us because sh'es just awesome that way.

So if you want to know more about ICoS you could go read my review from the first time around or you could just grab the books because hey, they're available, they're free...can't beat that price. Although I have to admit this series is so awesome that while I do have the free books I also bought myself the paperback copies just so that I could pet the pretty covers and I mean really, it's ICoS how could I not?

Ok, so that's it for me for this one. I have to get some sleep so I can carry on with book #2 in the morning because I know lovely Christelle will be waiting for me so we can read more because...Sin...Boyd...Mexico...need I say more?

This is the link to my original review which was for the original version of this story and pre-edits and being split into 2 books.