It's ICoS...it's great...

Evenfall Vol. 2 Director's Cut - Ais, Santino Hassell

'Evenfall: Volumn II Director's Cut (In the Company of Shadows #1 Part 2'  is the second half of the original book 'Evenfall' and yes, i am still buddy reading this with my awesome buddy read partner Christelle and we are still enjoying : the hell out of it. We spend most of this book down in Mexico and it was a hella' roller coaster ride but me and Christelle we took it together with visits from the best ICoS stalker every the lovely Josy and there were some pop in visits from other ICoS fans to provide moral support...this may have included a bottle or two of wine...I'll never tell...hic! Jewel, did you run off with our wine again?

Anyways, I don't really have a previous review for this one because as I said originally this was all part of one book so if you go to my review for the original Evenfall or for Evenfall: Volumn I Director's Cut (ICoS #1 Part 2) it's all there or as I said before go to either Ais or Santino Hassell's site and download the books for free and have yourself an incredible adventure.