I hate to do this but I'm going to DNF at 51%

Two Hearts - Alfred E. Mulder, David O'Connor

In fairness to the book I have chosen not to give it a rating since I chose not to read the full story. It's not very often that I struggle with liking a book like I have with this one but at just over 50% I find myself not only no wanting to continue but coming up with excuse why I don't have time to read.

First off I need to say this is very much a case of it's not you, it's me. When I read the blurb this sounded really interesting but once I started reading it all I kept thinking is "It's a variation on Frankenstein and I admit it, I hate that book. It's just not my thing and the more I read this book the more I was reminded of Frankenstein with just a whole lot of other weird stuff thrown in and the more uncomfortable I was becoming.

I can't even say it's a poorly written book I don't really feel that it is. In my opinion it just comes down to 'this is not the book for me'.

********************

An ARC of 'Two Hearts' was graciously provided by the publisher via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.