It's MARY CALMES time...

When the Dust Settles (Timing Book 3) - Mary Calmes

This was my first Mary Calmes audio book and I'm so happy that it went well. I love Mary Calmes and it would have made me so sad to have this go poorly. So needless to say I'm glad to have dodged that bullet.

I knew I liked this story because well it's obvious I've read the e-book. So we won't rehash how much I liked the book I'll just do my usual and give you the link to my original review...

Review: When the Dust Settles

Now that I've got that out of the way let's talk about the audiobook. This one gave me a chance to listen to a new narrator...Sean Crisden. I know from my friends that he's done some of the books in the Cut & Run series and I've listened to a few other samples by this narrator and I'll be honest they didn't all appeal to me, but I decided I wanted to give this one a chance and I'm glad I did.

I really enjoyed Mr. Crisden's interpretation of both Glen & Rand Holloway's voice as well as Stefan Josh. In fact I was actually pretty impressed with the range of voices that this one person did for this book. I honestly never realized until I listened to the audio book just how many different characters there are in 'When the Dust Settles' and Mr. Crisden had a different voice for each of them. I was honestly impressed.

I originally gave this book 4 stars and once again I found myself enjoying the audio book just a tiny bit more than the e-book so 'When the Dust Settles' started with 4 stars and has taken a little jump up to 4.5...well done Mr. Crisden, well done.

********************

An audiobook of 'When the Dust Settles' was graciously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.