What do you get when you take...

Imago - N.R. Walker

Butteflies, a border collie, an office manager named Karen and two of the cutest, dorkiest, sexiest men known to fiction...well it's obvious, you get N.R. Walker writing IMAGO, one of the sweetest books I've read in a long time.

Oh I really, really loved this one. I started smiling somewhere around page 1 and I'm still feeling a little flutter in my heart.

First off there's zero angst folks, so if you like angst free just stop here you've found it. This is a story about two men and one of them, Lawson Gale just happens to be a freakin' genius who likes to wear bowties and study butterflies while the other one, Jack Brighton is a tall, muscular, cool drink of water who works as a Parks and Wildlife officer, lives with a Border Collie named Rosemary and finds bowties to be a turn on.

These men meet on a flight from Australia to Tasmania where Lawson is heading to search for a rare breed of butterfly and Jack is returning home from a conference.

IMAGO is the story of how Lawson and Jack meet and their courtship and yes this is a sweet old fashioned courtship complete with dates and flowers and a bit of adventure thrown in. It's levels of sweet, dorky, adorableness are off the charts and will melt your heart. There really are no words to explain how much I enjoyed this story except maybe...'when can I get the next book?'

********************

An ARC of 'IMAGO' was graciously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.