So I did the audio thing again...

The Deep of the Sound - Amy Lane, Nick J. Russo

I have to admit for someone who was initially so resistant to the idea of audio books I've certainly done a 180 on that opinion...moral of the story...'never say never'.

'The Deep of the Sound' is the 8th book in Dreamspinner's 'Bluewater Bay' series and definitely one of my favorites in the series...no surprise there it's by Amy Lane and she's a favorite for me. While I happily read this one when it was released as an e-book in June of 2015 and I loved it 5 stars worth and yes, the review was long...I'm discovering that I've written more long reviews than I realized with this foray into the world of audio books. So here's the link to that original review, in an effort to keep this from becoming yet another long review....

Original Review: The Deep of the Sound

Narrated by Nick J. Russo one of my favorite narrators. I had zero doubt that I was going to enjoy this and happily I was right.  While Amy Lane is an auto-buy for me when it comes to e-books, Nick Russo is becoming her equivalent when it comes to audio books. Mr. Russo's voices are solid and without fail he has the ability to draw me into a story effortlessly with his solid and consistent voices and his ability to help define a characters personality through their voice.

For me there were no surprises here one of my favorite authors teamed up with one of my favorite narrators to create yet another very enjoyable listening experience for fans of audio books, so needless to say my original rating of 5 stars remains unchanged and 'The Deep of the Sound' remains an incredibly enjoyable story whether it's reading or listening this one's definitely worthwhile.

********************

An audiobook of 'The Deep of the Sound' was graciously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.