I'm going short and sweet on this one...

Murder and Mayhem - Rhys Ford, Greg Tremblay

While this is definitely one of the best audio books I've heard in a while. Greg Tremblay was the narrator and as always he did a superlative job with this one and yes, I could probably babble on more about how awesome the narration was but if you've ever listened to any of his audio books than chances are you know exactly of what I speak and if you haven't all I can say is 'seriously? you need to go to audible and listen to some samples...maybe, 'Murder and Mayhem' by Rhys Ford it's on there...I'mma just sayin'  ;)

Now as for the story. I've had this one on my TBR list since forever...ok, since August of 2015. It's Rhys Ford, she's an auto buy for me and my only problem here was 'what the hell was I thinking waiting so long to get to this book. Insanity, I tell you. It was pure and utter insanity on my part.'

Rook Stevens is a retired Catburgler. Dante Montoya is the cop who wants to finish the job his former partner started and put him behind bars, so they've got history together both professional and personal...sorta'...kinda'...almost?

I loved this one the story was fast paced, the interaction between Montaya and Rook was filled with humor and snark. Add to that the fact that these two are seriously sexy as hell together and you've got a hit and I'm hooked.

Like I said my only issue is that I was foolish enough to wait this long before reading or listening as the case may be to this story...but better late than never because book #2 is on it's way and I'm more than ready for it.