More Bo & Lucky...need I say more...

Reunion - Eden Winters

So last Wednesday a couple of my Buddy Read Besties and I did this thing where we all pulled up our copies of 'Reunion' by Eden Winters and we jumped, we dived and we unrepentantly fell into this story. It was Bo and Lucky at their best and without a doubt it was one of our best buddy reads EVAH!!!...well, almost we were missing a member...*side-eyes Josy* but she did pop in to visit from time to time so that helped.

I'm probably going to take my lazy reviewers way out on this one for a couple of reasons...one because hey already some awesome reviews out there, here's proof...

Simone's Awesome 'Reunion' Review

Christelle's Amazing Reunion Review

Thanks for sharing the fun with me ladies as always you made something fantastic even more so.

So I'm just going to add a few random thoughts on this one before moving on. First if you haven't read the previous books in this series...ok, I admit it I don't really understand but ok, yes I do...so many books so little time, but honestly make time for this series you won't regret or at least I can't imagine that you will...*side-eyes Josy, again*.

If you have read been reading this series I think you're really going to love this one. I know we've been left hanging white-knuckles and all on the edge of a cliff at times, we've been left wondering how these guys are every going to make it, clutching our teddys with tears in our eyes and diligently praying for more...like yesterday but in this one at the end of it all we were left feeling pretty damned good about things and yes, still wanting more.

'Reunion' was filled with so much emotion we laughed...Oh how we laughed, we had a couple of 'what the hell?' moments and there may have been a tissue or two sacrificed along the way but at the end of it all without a doubt this one was 100% worth reading.

Like my friend and Buddy Read Bestie Simone, I've been with this amazing series for a few years now and there is zero doubt in my mind that I'm in it for the long haul and I love that we've added Christelle to team #LUCKYandBOforever! For as much as I loved reading this one Christelle and Simone sharing the experience with you both made it even better and I can't wait until the next one because I just know that we'll have our fourth member of this buddy read team on board and up to speed for it..."right Josy?" *that's right I'ma lookin' at you girlfriend*...no pressure though ;)