Sadly for now...I've come to the end of the line...

Absinthe of Malice - Rhys Ford, Tristan James

'Absinthe of Malice' is the 5th and...nope, it's not the last book in the 'Sinner's' series...there's one more to go and unfortunately it doesn't have a release date yet but like all good things I know it's going to be worth the wait.

And in the meantime, I've loved thoroughly and unashamedly delighted in this revisiting this this series from start to finish on audio and depending on when that last book is released I will probably do this again at least once...or twice...or who knows...

Absinthe of Malice was a bit of a departure from the other stories in this series because the focus was more on Miki, Damien, Forest and Rafe as they took their act on the road...don't misunderstand here this doesn't mean that we were deprived of the Morgan clan...nope throughout this story we were treated to visits from Kane, Sionn, Connor and Quinn and of course what's a 'Sinner's' story without Brigid and Donel.

Back in my original review I told a story about how I'd once wanted to have a book store and rather than the usual categories of fantasy, romance, etc. etc. I was going to use food categories because for me books are food for the brain and I went on to say that for me this series is 'comfort food' and while it's only been a little over a year since I first read this book, it's been 4 years since I've read the first book in this series and suffice it to say when I was feeling a bit out of sorts about some stuff that was...well,actually wasn't happening in my life this weekend I didn't have to give a lot of thought to what would make me feel better about the world.

Rhys Ford's 'Sinner's' series + Tristan James, narrating = calorie free comfort food!!!

Original Review: Absinthe of Malice