Once again things were definitely better than fair...

Fair Play - Josh Lanyon, Richard Harding Davis

After surviving the events of 'Fair Game' Elliot and Tucker are making a go of being a couple and while it's not always perfect both men are determined to make it work this time.

While Tucker's still wrapping up the case that brought them back together, Elliot finds himself embroiled in a new mystery one that seems to have come from the past...but not his, his father's.

As Elliot becomes wrapped up in keeping his father alive and trying to sort out who and why someone wants to hurt him and his father. Tucker finds himself working hard to keep up with the demands of his job and keeping Elliot alive, but the one thing both men know for sure is that when push comes to shove they've got each others backs.

J. F. Harding was the narrator for this installment of 'All's Fair' and he's another new to me narrator and once again my 'things I listen for in an audio book' list was solidly ticked off. I got the consistency I look for, individuality and uniqueness in character voices, expressiveness in the voices that was appropriate to both the characters and situations.

'Fair Play' was a 5 star read and as an audio it still gets 5 stars from me.