Well Mr. Wright...took a wrong turn for me...

Finding Mr. Wright  - Ba Tortuga, Robbie Nelson

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this one. The story was probably closer to at least a 3 star read for me...maybe even a little better unfortunately this one was totally ruined of me by the audio.

I originally asked for this one because while this is one of the stories in Dreamspinner's 'Dreamspun Desires' series it's also the second book in B. A. Tortuga's 'Leaning N' series and I had listened to the first book on audio and to be honest it didn't go so well but that was due to the narration and this one has a different narrator and the audio sample seemed to have potential so I figured it was worth a try...I figured wrong...ok. Robbie Nelson is a new narrator and truthfully not one that I believe I'll be checking out again anytime soon.

It didn't work out so well for me this time, so I think for now I'm done with this I may read future stories in this series because I like B. A. Tortuga but I think I'm done with the audio experience here...it's just not working.

************************

An audio book of 'Finding Mr. Wright' was graciously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.