Show and Tell - Kate McMurray Well that was a slippery slide down the rabbit hole and yes parts of this story was a little like a trip to Wonderland. Throughout this story the author popped us back and forth along the timeline, it really couldn't have been done any other way, but it was done with clarity and I never found myself having to flip back a couple of pages and figure out what was going or wondering what I'd missed, it worked and it worked well for me. I loved Malcolm and Dan they were adorable together and the relationship was real there were disagreements and differences of opinions, compromises and stand offs, it was believable. This was an excellent stand alone story for anyone who, like me, is not familiar with this author. It was nice to read a book that drew me in at the beginning and at the end left me feeling like I'd been given the whole story and wasn't being left wanting more because I felt like the story was unfinished. It was actually kind of a modern day fairy tale...and they all lived...oopsie! Don't want to spoil the ending for anyone.Well done, Ms McMurray, I look forward to reading more of your works in the near future.