Fifty, Fifty Chances Are (Chances Are, #3) - Lee Brazil "It wasn't hope that kept me watching that door as the crime scene crew came and went. It wasn't."Oh Chance, that is one deep river you are standing in my man, you need to be careful not to drown, but then it has been a rough evening...things aren't going quite the way you'd like with Rory, the ex shows up and Wick my wonderful Wick is there with Zach...oh Wick what are you up to? And then to make the evening better there's a body...a dead body lying around in the men's room...Chance you are just not having a good day...you need a drink my friend because I have feeling that this is going to get worse before it gets better. These cliff hangers are going to be the death of me, after all it's said that curiosity killed the cat, but then I've also heard that satisfaction brought him back. One can only...hope...right?I so love the Pulp Friction stories and the way they intertwine and overlap. Each story answering some questions and leaving others, well done to all who are writing these brief yet excellent stories.