Evanfall!

Evenfall (In the Company of Shadows, #1) - Santino Hassell,  Ais
  Holy crap! This has simply blown me away, you get all the stars and maybe a couple of planets to go with them. Did I not expect it to be good? Hell no it's got too many people raving about it for me to have expected that. What it was, was incredible. I was so absorbed by this story that I found myself reading in the middle of the night on more than one occasion because I just had to know what was going to happen next.
I fell totally and completely in love with Sin & Boyd. Both of them had such sad lives. No one deserves to go through the things they did and to do so alone is just heartbreaking. But they came through as strong and resilient men. I adore Ryan he's just the cutest little geek ever and surprisingly at the end of it all I find my opinion of Vivienne being held in reserve, I'm hoping that in the next book she'll redeem herself a little more, time will tell on that one.
The next book...mmmmm...I was going to read something else just a story or two and then go on to the second book in this series and now I find I might need to revise that plan. Sin & Boyd seem to be calling to me to wander back into their world.
And now a word about the authors (well hopefully I won't get a wrist smack for this). I feel the need to say this. I have paid good money for books that have not entertained and endeared themselves to me the way this one has. What came through more than anything to me is that this story is a labour of love by for these two people to have written something of this calibre and put it out there for people to enjoy without benefit of remuneration, to me says that Sonny & Ais wrote this purely for the joy and love of writing. So I just wanted to say thank you for sharing something so wonderful with the rest of us, you are two amazing and exceptional people.
I think I'll wander off and play for the rest of the day while I ponder what to do next and whether or not I should jump back into this with book #2 Afterimage...mmmm...maybe yes? maybe no? oh decisions, decisions...Sin stop pestering me and go play with Boyd,