Duplicity - Laura Harner

Ok so I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but when this series/collaboration started I have to admit that Archer & Zach were probably the pairing I didn't immediately adore. I don't know why but it's just the way it is. I kept reading their stories though because it was part of the series and they were well written and getting into the story was no hardship for me. Little by little my feelings towards this pairing changed and with the addition of Jeremiah my curiosity grew with this latest story I have totally changed the way I feel towards this group. There is so much there in terms of dynamics and relationship. I want to know all of Archer's secrets...yeah, yeah I know never going to happen, but a girl can hope can't she? And I have the feeling that Zach is a lot more than we've been seeing as well and last but not least Jeremiah. I think he was what really started me rethinking Archer and Zach, he was the missing piece to their puzzle.

IMHO, Duplicity is the book that has stepped the game up a notch for this group of men. It has firmly established the strength of their love and commitment to each other and yet left room to explore the potential growth of their relationship.

Now if we could just get Wick to man up and come back so this family can begin to truly be whole again and heal. I love you Wick, but damn you are breaking my heart here right along with everyone else's.