One last Christmas...

Colin And Martin's Goodbye Christmas - Drew Hunt

Yeah, I cheated. I knew on my last review how this one went. That's what happens when you have trouble sleeping at night and you fill the gaps between naps with reading.

Ok, so this is Colin and Martin's Goodbye Christmas. It's been a couple of years since their trip to Australia and our boys have decided to move there. The house has been sold, the furniture shipped and our boys are spending their final Christmas before they leave with Colin's folks. There's a bit of drama in this one and while I don't necessarily agree with how it's handled unlike the previous book the solution isn't quick cheesie sex scenes to glide on past the problem, although there is still one or two of those but not nearly as many as the previous story.

I can't really go into what bugged me about this story without giving away the plot and I don't want to do that. So suffice it to say, Colin and Martin's Goodbye Christmas was definitely better then their Australian Christmas but not really strong enough to convince me to join them for Christmas again if there are more to come in this series, sorry Colin, Martin I wish you well but I think it's best we go our separate ways at this point. Merry Christmas boys!