Seven Deadly Sins!!!

I was tagged by my buddy Grimlock to have some fun so here goes...

Greed

1. What is your most expensive book?

I actually have about 5 books tied for this spot they are signed limited edition copies of books from Kelly Armstrongs Women of the Otherworld series and each one cost me around $50. Yep, when it comes to books I can be greedy.

Wrath

2. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Greg Iles, the man is amazing and I devour his books. But I had to wait 5 years for the latest one and now have nearly a year to wait for the next one. He tries my patience, but in the end the read is so worth it.

Gluttony

3. What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

Life After Joe by Harper Fox

Sloth

4. Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

There are two Ken Follett's Pillar's of the Earth & World Without End

Pride

5. What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

None. I just read because Iove to read and to be honest I hate embarrassing myself so me trying to sound all smart and intellectual just isn't going to happen.

Lust

6. What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?

Pretty much the same as the ones I find attractive in real people. Honesty, integrity, loyalty, kindness, generosity, someone who's willing to stand up for what they believe in.

Envy

7. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

The Bone Tree & Unwritten Laws both by Greg Iles, they're not out yet but they are definitely 2 books that I want no matter what and if they were signed by the author well that would be even more fantasticals ;-)

I'm going to tag: